Responsible in ensuring that the highest level of service and cleanliness is being offered to all guests in accordance to the Standards of Procedure provided by the Hotel, so that all Guests’ expectations are met or exceeded. Additionally, be responsible for cross-training and motivating employees.
Must be knowledgeable in housekeeping, laundry and maintenance
- Must have a record of outstanding results performing in an equivalent position, in a 5-star luxury environment
- Must have basic knowledge of sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals.
- Must have knowledge of housekeeping chemicals and other cleaning agents and their use.
- Must have Property Management Systems experience.
- Must have basic mathematical skills to prepare moderately complex calculations for financial reporting.
- Knowledge of types of room set-ups.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests and to clearly understand requests from Guests.
- Must have complete knowledge of the standards especially those relating to safety and security of guest and property.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying and resolving the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and guests.
- Must have exceptional supervisory skills.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and motivate employees.
- Must have the ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments regarding housekeeping service activities.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, bend, reach and move continuously to inspect rooms on all levels of the property.
- Must have the ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system for room inventory control.
Please send your CV with photo and a cover letter with the authorization to process personal data as per Regulation UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for maintaining the general condition of the property with regards to all aspects of basic electrical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical and painting work. Complete maintenance request work orders from all departments on a timely basis. Complete other special projects assigned periodically. Keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the hotel. Continually work towards and support the improvement of maintenance service to guests, other departments and fellow employees.
- Respond to call for maintenance promptly
- Assist in preventive maintenance program.
To include, but not limited to: painting, light carpentry, minor electrical, various plumbing (unclogging drains and toilets), hang doors, replace locks and hinges, hanging curtain fixtures, repair of bicycles, replacing broken or damaged glass, replacing light bulbs, etc. Pool maintenance. To include: monitoring pool acidity levels and recording findings, vacuuming and general upkeep, i.e. filters
- Assist with heavy lifting. To include, but not limited to: boxes, furniture, equipment, linens/towels, luggage, refuse, etc.
- Check company vehicles and other equipment for proper operating condition (oil, fuel, tires rotated)
- Assists other associates with their job functions to ensure excellent service to Guests.
- Assist with other routine tasks within Maintenance Department as required.
- Performs all job functions, special projects and tasks as assigned.
Please send your CV and a cover letter with the authorization to process personal data as per Regulation UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR to email@example.com